Any reference to 'the Company' shall be taken as TEK H&S Ltd - Doc No. 011 01/12/2017
1. Orders are accepted subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions, which may be changed without prior notice.
2. All fabrics must be supplied with full documentation which must include the treatment(s) required, including the relevant British or International Standard if any.
3. On or prior to delivery the Customer must supply full details including the length of fabric, composition and where necessary a sample showing the face of the fabric. Fabric may not be processed without receiving this written information and no liability will be accepted without this documentation.
4. If you instruct that the fabric is to be sent to a Third Party, then full details must be supplied, including delivery address, order reference and contact name if required.
5. Cost of this fabric and all risk remains with the Fabric Supplier, on sending Goods to the Company you accept these terms, conditions and liability. The Company cannot accept any liability for deterioration or damage sustained by Customer's fabric during or following treatment. The Company's liability extends exclusively to the cost of the treatment.
6. The Company will take every reasonable care to process the fabric to the required standard, but will accept no liability or responsibility for deterioration of handle, dye, including "reactive dyes", finish, colour change or other, during or after treatment and reserves the right to retreat any fabric if deemed necessary by the Company. Customers should make allowances for up to 5% fabric shrinkage which may occur during processing. The Company cannot accept liability for fabric loss during or after processing, attributable to shrinkage.
7. The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend by written or verbal notice any order or part order without liability, if deemed fit or necessary. We hold full retention of title until goods are paid for in full.
8. No claim against the Company will be considered for any fabric which has been cut for use in manufacture or as made up goods. It is the suppliers responsibility to ensure that any third party check that the goods are correct in every respect prior to use. Any queries / concerns or damage must be reported to the company in writing within 4 days of receiving the fabric. No complaints will be considered after this period.
9. The Company accepts no liability arising as a result of representation made by Third Parties, not the Employees or Agents of the Company and the Customer acknowledges that it has not entered into this Contract on the basis of any such representations. The Company accepts no liability arising from any contractual agreements made between the Customer and any Third Parties including contractual deadlines.
10. In the event of a dispute which cannot be resolved by negotiation between the Customer and the Company, the dispute shall be referred to a single Arbitrator acceptable to both parties, to be appointed within the Terms of the Arbitration Acts 1950 and 1979 and subsequent amendments to them. Any considered claim will be restricted to a maximum value of £10.00 per linear metre including treatment cost VAT, duty and carriage.
11. All velvets / pile fabrics, silks / silk mixes and wallpapers are treated entirely at the risk of the supplier. A disclaimer may be sent for signing by the supplier prior to treatment. Velvets can suffer pile crush in processing and silks can crease, processing is at suppliers own risk.
12. Payment terms are strictly 15th of the month following month of invoice OR a discount of 5% net amount if payment received within 10 days from date on invoice. Payment to be in £ sterling unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company. Proforma invoices strictly net.
13. Carriage and packaging will be charged in full. Insurance of the Goods remains the responsibility of the customer at all times. For own carriers a packing charge £3 per item applies.
14. Sample & all trials will be charged at £25.00 per item, independent testing will be charged in full, no matter the outcome.
15. Any fabrics redirected from our competitors will be subject to a £2.50 per metre redirection charge.
Please ensure you notify us in writing if good are bing redirected from a third party prior to shipping, so that we are aware that the goods are coming. The goods must be clearly marked with all your details. Redirected goods can take up to 20 days to process.